Fully equipped work shop with Tata trained staff situated in Hamilton with ample area to park your trailer etc.
Very secure site with 24 hour security and an equipped waiting room.
Johan Esterhuizen our workshop foreman has more than 30 years experience with commercial vehicles of various brands.
Johan prides himself as to his diagnostic skill thus ensuring that your vehicle will be well maintained and downtime would be minimal.
Workshop hours are Monday to Friday 7h30 till 17h00. Saturday services can be arranged.
24 hour call out service is available in emergencies.
Well stocked spare parts division with knowledgeable Tata trained staff.
Andre Bekker – our spare parts manager – has a wealth of experience.
Andre and JJ are available office hours to answer all your queries and on Saturdays between 8h30 till 11h00.
Emergency spare part purchases can be arranged.
Account related queries
Johan or Liz will assist with any queries relating to your account.
24 Hour roadside assistance.
We have a toll free roadside assistance number available 24 hours per day. 086 111 33 70
By contacting this number, the nearest dealership will assist with your query.
Kevin Scott and Martin vd Berg can also be contacted to assist where possible.
At Tata Truck & Bus Bloemfontein we pride ourselves in being professional and making the customer part of our Tata family.
- Upon enquiry or a visit to our premises, we will do a needs analysis and advise on the correct vehicle for your application.
- You will receive a quotation detailing all relevant costs and warranty details. Specs of the vehicle will also be supplied.
- When receiving your order, we will supply the vehicle as quick as is possible. (Body builders etc take time to construct a good quality body)
- When we receive your vehicle from the body builder we do a pre delivery inspection to ensure that the vehicle is 100% ready to work.
- Roadworthy & registration will be done and all relevant documents supplied to you.
- When receiving the vehicle, we would show the customer from bumper to bumper all the details and check points of the vehicle.
- The customer would be instructed about service intervals and warranty details and procedures.
- Free driver training is available at our Head Office in Johannesburg. This training would teach your driver to drive more economically and maintain the vehicle properly.
- You will be introduced to the workshop manager, spare parts manager and to the office personnel.